What is a Buying Agent
Buying agents offer a service to property buyers. That might sound obvious, but it’s an important distinction!
Sellers use estate agents for their professional opinions, guidance and support, yet buyers tend to do it themselves. Buyers didn’t suddenly become experts in property and negotiation overnight, and they certainly didn’t miraculously manage to find a considerable amount of spare time that they didn’t enjoy before.
Rowallan Buying Agents make buying, renting, acquiring or investing in property easy.
We offer a comprehensive range of property finding and advisory services to suit the need of every client type, ensuring that the whole, often protracted process runs smoothly and timely.
Whichever service you are looking for, we will:
- Provide valuable knowledge about the area you want to buy in.
- Provide advice on the local property market and the buying process
- Identify properties that meet your criteria and budget
- Preview appropriate properties and provide a written report for your perusal
- Arrange viewings of probable properties and accompany you to those viewings
- Negotiate the purchase price and terms of the sale or rent on your behalf
- Coordinate and oversee the legal process of buying a property, including dealing with solicitors and surveyors
- Arrange and coordinate surveys and valuations
- Advise on recommended mortgage brokers and other financial aspects of buying a property
- Help with the completion of paperwork and the transfer of funds
Whether you are a domestic UK-based client, an international property buyer looking for a temporary or full-time home, are looking to build a new or onto your existing investment portfolio, or are simply looking for some advice, we can help.